Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ETNIES & KCDC (boxes with donations)

Hey! This morning I went to the YMCA, did my cardio and weight routine. In the afternoon, that's when the hard part started. Ride the subway from Nostrand St. to Canal St., walk to Greene St. to pick up a huge amount of boxes at ETNIES Showroom. Alex helped me to move the boxes from the basement... Yo! Thanks for that! Cuz' I know you had had a busy day.

I waited a couple of minutes for the car service. The driver was a strong Domican guy who help me to carry the boxes from the showroom's entrance to the car, and then help me to unload the boxes at BedStuy, Brooklyn. My brother, Gabo, help me to carry the boxes upstairs to my apartment. We placed all the shoes in our living room and took photos for the record: all the shoes are size 9 (men) and there are four size 7 (women).


Muchas, muchas, muchisimas gracias a ETNIES and to Alex!!!!

We hope the Cubans get to destroy all those kicks skating the street of Vedado!

Then at 7 PM I rushed with my groceries mini-cart to KCDC by subway. There I pick up a box with clothing and 9 used boards. Those boys at the shop are always so sweet and sicked with the project... I wish we had enough budget to get ya' all down to Cuba! Anyways, much thanks for your help loading the mini-cart, and, of course, the used boards.


Nice selection of clothing by Amy, from KCDC: Assorted T-Shirts (men), NIKE sweat shirt & pants, skirts, Volcom jeans and pants (girls), a polo and a hoody.



1 comment:

Itzá said...

Me he puesto muy feliz con esta gran noticia! Soy de Puerto Rico pero estudie por un tiempo en Cuba y se que hay muchos chicos talentosos locos por tener su propia tabla. Exito.